Terms and Conditions
The Fat Cat Group
Users of this web site are bound by the following conditions of use:
- All content contained within this web site is subject to change without notice.
- By using the site you acknowledge that the information contained within the site may contain inaccuracies or errors. We explicitly state we shall not be liable under the fullest extent of the law for any information, including such errors or inaccuracies, that is acted upon by you the user or any third parties.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that any information, products or services detailed on this web site are suitable for you and meet your requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this web site, including attempting to manipulate its content, may lead to us making a legal claim for damages against you. Unauthorised use of this site may also mean you are committing a criminal offence.
- This web site may contain links to other web sites or sources of information. We take no responsibility for the accuracy or suitability of this information, of which we have no control over. We also take no responsibility for the protection and privacy of any information you provide to the owners of external web sites or sources of information.
- This web site is subject to UK law. Any misuse of this site may be an offence under the 'Computer Misuse Act 1990', and the 'Criminal Damage Act 1971' – including any amendments made to those acts since.
The reproduction and distribution of any of this web sites content without prior written permission from The Fat Cat Group is forbidden. Everything contained within this site is either copyright of The Fat Cat Group, or of the organisation who have licensed that information to us. Infringement of copyright is a criminal offence. You may print or download to a local hard disk information contained within this site for your own personal non-commercial use only.
You may not without our prior written permission distribute, store, transmit or pass off as your own any information within this web site.